Product Name: Mustard Microgreens
- Mustard microgreens are used during the first weeks of their growth. Microgreens in this age period are characterized by a pungent taste like full-grown mustard, with a beautiful shape and colorful leaves, on one side showing green color and on the other side appearing violet spots, which gives it a nicer shape when harvested and added to various dishes.
- The plants come to you in organic soil to enjoy fresh with every harvest.
- Verified Membership
- organic soil
- GMO-Free Organic Seeds
- Free from chemical pesticides
- Storage method: We recommend placing it in the refrigerator to enjoy its unique taste
When placed in the refrigerator, do not water it with water until the soil is dry
- The stems are cut just before the soil level, either with a sharp knife or sharp scissors
- Wash the harvested shoots lightly with cold water
- The washed springs are placed on a drying paper or tissue to get rid of excess water
- Enjoy the special taste
- After cutting and watering it, it may grow partially and not completely, changing the basin and soil may help in that, it is watered twice a day and placed in light sunlight, for example at the window